International journal articles
– M. Geronazzo, F. Avanzini, and F. Fontana. Auditory navigation with a tubular acoustic model for interactive distance cues and personalized head-related transfer functions. Journal on Multimodal User Interfaces, May 2016. Invited paper.
– S. Prepelita, M. Geronazzo, F. Avanzini, and L. Savioja.
Influence of voxelization on finite difference time domain simulations of head-related transfer functions. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, April 2016 – accepted for publication.
– M. Geronazzo, A. Bedin, L. Brayda, C. Campus, and F. Avanzini. Interactive spatial sonification for non-visual exploration of virtual maps. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 85 : 4-15, January 2016.
– S. Spagnol. On distance dependence of pinna spectral patterns in head-related transfer functions. J. Acoustical Society of America 137(1), pages EL58-EL64, January 2015.
– S. Spagnol, M. Geronazzo, D. Rocchesso and F. Avanzini. Synthetic individual binaural audio delivery by pinna image processing. Int. J. Pervasive Computing and Communications 10(3), July 2014.
International conference articles
– S.Spagnol, E. Tavazzi, and F. Avanzini. Relative auditory distance discrimination with virtual nearby sound sources. In Proc. 18th Int. Conf. on Digital Audio Effects (DAFx-15), pages 237-242, Trondheim, December 2015.
– S.Spagnol and F. Avanzini. Frequency estimation of the first pinna notch in head-related transfer functions with a linear anthropometric model. In Proc. 18th Int. Conf. on Digital Audio Effects (DAFx-15), pages 231-236, Trondheim, December 2015.
– S. Spagnol, S. Scaiella, M. Geronazzo, and F. Avanzini. Subjective evaluation of a low-order parametric filter model of the pinna for binaural sound rendering. In Proc. 22nd Int. Congr. on Sound and Vibration (ICSV22), Firenze, Italy, July 2015.
– M. Geronazzo, F. Avanzini, and F. Fontana. Use of Personalized Binaural Audio and Interactive Distance Cues in an Auditory Goal-Reaching Task, in Proc. of the 21st Int. Conf. on Auditory Display (ICAD 2015), Graz, Austria, 2015, pp. 73–80.
– B. Boren, M. Geronazzo, F. Brinkmann, and E. Choueiri. Coloration Metrics for Headphone Equalization, in Proc. of the 21st Int. Conf. on Auditory Display (ICAD 2015), Graz, Austria, 2015, pp. 29–34.
– S. Spagnol and F. Avanzini. Anthropometric Tuning of a Spherical Head Model for Binaural Virtual Acoustics Based on Interaural Level Differences. in Proc. of the 21st Int. Conf. on Auditory Display (ICAD 2015), Graz, Austria, 2015, pp. 204–209.
-M. Geronazzo, A. Carraro, and F. Avanzini. Evaluating vertical localization performance of 3D sound rendering models with a perceptual metric. In Proc. of the IEEE 2nd VR Workshop on Sonic Interactions in Virtual Environments. SIVE 2015, Arles, France, March 2015
– M. Geronazzo, Kleimola Jari, and P. Majdak. Personalization Support for Binaural Headphone Reproduction in Web Browsers. In Proc. 1st Web Audio Conference, Paris, January 2015.
– B. Boren, M. Geronazzo, , P. Majdak and E. Choueiri. PHOnA: A Public Dataset of Measured Headphone Transfer Functions. In Proc. 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention, Los Angeles, CA, October 2014.
– M. Geronazzo, A. Bedin, L. Brayda and F. Avanzini. Multimodal exploration of virtual objects with a spatialized anchor sound. In Proc. 55th Audio Engineering Society Conference on Spatial Audio (AES 55), Helsinki, August 2014.
– M. Geronazzo, S. Spagnol, A. Bedin, and F. Avanzini. Enhancing vertical localization with image-guided selection of non-individual head-related transfer functions. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2014), pages 4496-4500, Firenze, May 2014.
National conference articles [ita]
– E. Tavazzi, S. Spagnol and F. Avanzini. Discriminazione della distanza relativa tra sorgenti sonore virtuali. In Proc. 42nd Nat. Meet. Italian Acoustic Association, Firenze, July 2015.
– M. Geronazzo, L. Brayda, A. Bedin and F. Avanzini. Audio 3D e ancoraggio sonoro per l’Esplorazione multimodale di ambienti virtuali. In Proc. XX Colloquium on Musical Informatics (XX CIM 2014), Rome, Italy, November 2014.
– S. Scaiella, S. Spagnol, M. Geronazzo, and F. Avanzini. Valutazione parametrica di un modello strutturale di orecchio esterno per il rendering binaurale del suono. In Proc. XX Colloquium on Musical Informatics (XX CIM 2014), Rome, Italy, November 2014.
– M. Geronazzo, S. Spagnol, and F. Avanzini. Un nuovo approccio a modelli strutturali misti per la sintesi e la personalizzazione di HRTF. In Proc. 41st Nat. Meet. Italian Acoustic Association, Pisa, June 2014.